Saturday 29 October 2011

The Joy Of 'Living'

“Living” most often and most commonly is considered as striving hard every day to attain something or the other. Well, according to me this definition can account for just a ‘mere living’.

What is life without rejoicing all facets of it? All the aspects of life is certainly knowledge-giving, we must learn to accept life as it comes. However, remodeling our life in order to pursue a good destiny can constitute to a part of living but that only is definitely not the major one. Everyone is destined to do something and become someone but in doing and becoming what we are destined already, we tend to pay no heed to small little happiness and start neglecting the gestures of love and care. We have structured our lives in such a way that we do not prioritize our desires instead we lead a life that is more sort of a monotonous, boring and habitual. Life is not about becoming successful, it’s more than that. Becoming successful in life doesn’t mean that I enjoy the title throughout, that is, for the rest of my life. I may have sacrificed so many desires of my own, may it be small or big, in order to touch and attain a successful position in society but this is momentary joy and so at least now I must start living for myself. When I say living for myself, it doesn’t mean that I must become selfish; it’s when I open up to the world to imbibe new knowledge from all sides of life. This statement may lead you directly to the term ‘self-actualization’ but I am not referring to that; my theory is very simple, live life wherein you feel ‘happy’ and ‘satisfied’.

The joy of living to me is by learning. I seek to gain small little details in simple events that happen in my life, this really shows me how to derive at an expected result. I learn from success, failures, happiness, sorrows, group and solitude; by doing so I feel good and when I feel good, well yes, that’s joy of living for me! Joy of living to you all can be in various ways, some may seek for pride, some for success, some for popularity and some for recognition amidst their vicinity. We all are at that edge to turn our dreams to reality but in course of doing this, we must not forget to cherish those little gears which boost up our energy to live.

The basic lesson is indeed an unsophisticated one – ‘So long as you live, learn how to live’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Do leave a comment!