Saturday 7 September 2013

add colours to life

“Mere colour, unspoiled by meaning and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways.”
Oscar Wilde, Playwright

“I think it makes God angry if you walk by the colour violet in a field somewhere and don’t notice it.”
Alice Walker, Novelist

“I love the sea’s sounds and the way it reflects the sky. The colours that shimmer across its surface are unbelievable.”
John Dyer, Poet

“I never get tired of the blue sky.”
Vincent Van Gogh, Painter

“The winds will blow their own freshness into you and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.”
John Muir, Writer

“There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, thanks to their art and intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.”
Pablo Picasso, Painter

“It’s amazing how it cheers one to shred oranges.”
D.H. Lawrence, Novelist

Red has guts… deep, strong dramatic.”
Garavani Valentino, Designer

“The very pink of perfection.”
Oliver Goldsmith, Playwright

“God has a brown voice…”
Anne Sexton, Poet

“The colour of truth is grey.”
Andre Gide, Novelist

“Much have I travelled in the realms of Gold. And many Godly states and kingdoms seen…”
John Keats, Poet

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of colours and their meaning seems to me limited to the certain facial expressions and the lush green to relax, after reading your blog I understood my limitations, looks need to go beyond these meanings
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your attitude in taking new things on a positive hand Sir! I wish you remain the same throughout!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Do leave a comment!