Wednesday 24 December 2014

"Lingaa"


A perfect time to relax, and an apt reason to enjoy watching THALAIVAA'S movie! One could find all the Indian-cinema 'masala', and a linear story form in "Lingaa". However, (you may say I am biased towards Rajni!) the story suits the hero's image and as always, I have and will continue to love Rajni. This movie was just another addition of a gold star onto the Rajni's album that I have maintained. But, on a serious note and a serious rating of the movie, I would give 4.0 on a scale of 5.0.

Loved this word in particular - "Parkaas".

2 comments:

  1. I was just wondering how come I didn't see any updates on 'Lingaa', I am sure all Rajni fans enjoyed the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope, however, the movie was not much of an unconventional type like that of Rajni's earlier Sivaji and Enthiran. But it did suit his image!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Do leave a comment!