Wednesday 15 April 2015

The True Meaning of Smekday

"Home", a movie based on Adam Rex's children's book "The True Meaning of Smekday", is just a regular sci-fi involved alien-human forces combining movie. I particularly wanted to listen to Jim Parsons voice, after all it has been quite some time after TBBT. But, I felt a little disappointed, may be I expected too much from the movie just because Parsons had dubbed the main character 'O'. The movie runs low both on humour and emotional aspects, the actions too are not comendable enough (and I am writing so negatively for the first time!). It just turns out to be a mediocre entertainer, and nothing peculiar that one could cling on to. It was a fair one, and I would personally give it a rating of 2.15 on a scale of 5.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Do leave a comment!