Thursday 16 June 2016

magical reverie continued

Life at hand was a great gift, an endearing trophy to be possessed. The treasure, they said, was hidden in vast deserts, in dense forests and in deepest oceans, but never had I known that the treasure always lied in the same place where I had begun my journey. The journey that was in my destiny brought to me umpteen epiphanies, but all were in disguise. I had to cut through my nerves, and the soul, dripping blood, continued to crawl.

What was I searching for? The treasure? The diamonds, rubies, gold and other precious stones? Was the self not satisfied?

It was too late for me to realize that the more I got, the less I had. Reverie broken within a reverie was all I had in my wrecked glasshouse of dreams. It was never in my destiny to ask for more, yet I stood below the blue expanse to see how insignificant my presence was in this magical reverie. Unmarred the soul marched ahead, seeking for nothingness in the chaotic stance. The desired destiny to find the treasure, for not always the gold and silver made the treasure chest. This was a treasure of a different kind, of a different magnitude of richness - an impossible journey to find the lost child. A child that once wept for the follies of nature, had now grown into a young woman who could sense sadness even in the heavens.

The route was mapped for the realized self knew where its contentment resided, and the travel continued in search of the treasure.

6 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Do leave a comment!