Wednesday, 8 June 2016

magical reverie

He was there, I could sense. A deep voice was running through my ears. He was loquacious, and that was magic. A fling in the beginning, sparkle in those eyes, and I was in his arms. Long lasting was the feel, I could no longer curb my desires. So deep in his thoughts that I could swim by flipping my legs. There were no boundaries that could mar my glasshouse of dreams. That time, when I was down, beside me was the crown of love in his hands. I felt the world beneath my feet, for I had the luck of the world. Out of the window, I saw a dragon slayed. The dragon was full of life, and only its anger and hatred slayed. I believed he had come to my rescue, but no, things changed. My glasshouse of dreams was distraught and my reverie splintered. I could no longer bear to live in the tale, and the dragon at my doorstep was reality. The fairy tale I had always wanted, but had never realized that I had lived my fairy tale all through these years.

O yes, he was there, right there. A zing had happened, and a zing happens only once!

12 comments:

Kiran Samat said...

Woah, this is something.. I loved reading this. <3

Chandrashekar Manohar said...

Who is the lucky one or have i interpreted it wrong little panda?

Suhasini Srihari said...

Thanks junior!

Suhasini Srihari said...

Results of daydreaming Dexter!

Unknown said...

Suhasini this is really good.. It's kinda esoteric I feel..

Chandrashekar Manohar said...

Hmm alright..

Speaking of the zing what i see is what coehlo addrsses as the light in brida. To each theor own interpretation yet the verses are as honest as they are interesting.. Good description little panda..

If i may.. Real to abstract revelations.. Stretch it a bit.. Dragons anger !!

Sorry for nitpicking!

Suhasini Srihari said...

I have used dragon as a metaphor here. You are free to decipher in your own way of interpretation.

Suhasini Srihari said...

Thank you so much (Suhas)! Next time, please write your name as well!

Arun said...

I am not finding right words to say about your words. Verse, wildlife, stories anything else I didn't see here... Keep writing

Suhasini Srihari said...

Thank you Sir! I'm giving a shot at everything!

Malsawmi Jacob said...

Interesting, sweetly fanciful.

Suhasini Srihari said...

Thank you Ma'am!

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Do leave a comment!