Tuesday 14 June 2016

What's your take on this?


I came across a very interesting video, where a few people were asked a very simple but thought provoking question.

How would the world be without teachers?

It got me thinking, that perhaps I wouldn't have used the word think in the first place if I had no teacher. Big or small, difference is made in young minds, and the blessed ones remain superheroes to their students!

I thank all my teachers for teaching me, inspiring me and creating me!
 
Why don't you thank your teacher today for what you are? Go on, it's never too late than now!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Its really good to see these kind of videos and get 'think' and sometimes make me introspect. Though I don't remember any teacher from school, my father is 'the teacher'for me. And my English Teacher / Principal of my Intermediate days (still I remember "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy" by Robert Frost), strict disciplinarian and good human being (for those kids who travel from villages he used to provide accommodation and food during exam preparation days so that they can concentration on studies)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really wonderful Sir. Teachers are our pillars of success.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanking me for sharing the video? Well then, you're welcome!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for being my teacher! :)

      Delete
    3. And thank you for being my student!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Do leave a comment!