Tuesday 4 October 2016

Pink

An emotionally involving, an immediate required movie at this hour of the day, and the colour to say "no" is "Pink". The movie is a court-room drama and involves women as accused. The women confront the society with courage and dignity, and in due course realize that their actions were not wrong. The movie is different in a way, for it does not come under the awkward stereotyped feminist wave, instead logically explains incidents and their causatives. Amitabh Bachchan hasn't lost his silver touch, and three leading roles played by Taapsee Pannu, Kirti Kulhari and Andrea Tariang are also commendable. The highlight of the movie was the poem (by Tanveer Ghazi) recited by Amitabh Bachchan which held prominently the strength of a woman. Overall the movie was a really good one and I would give it a rating of 4.85 on a scale of 5.0.

2 comments:

  1. कारी कारी रैना सारी सौ अँधेरे क्यों लायी?
    This song really moved me in the movie (I am not sure its sound effect or the song). Thanks for the review. Many questions came up when I watched the movie. I am not sure if I get answers. Your review is apt description.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The movie was in a way new for it did not have any "masala" songs in it, and I hope Bollywood comes up with movies such. More on this, I will write to you.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Do leave a comment!