Sunday 29 January 2017

Logitech K480 Multi Purpose Keyboard

I have been searching for a light-weight laptop, or even a Netbook which I could carry around without straining my back, but I did not find any such gadget within a price range of ₹20,000. After surfing through the internet, and pondering over many applications of a new laptop over the old one, I realized that I had a Sony Xperia Z LTE Tablet already, and all I wanted was a mini-keyboard. I searched for such a keyboard and found two mini-keyboards, one from the Logitech brand and the other from the Microsoft brand. The Microsoft keyboard looks sophisticated, and is a portable one, but quite expensive which comes to ₹6,000. The price held me back, and then I took a detailed search on the Logitech K480, the design immediately appealed to me.

Logitech K480 Multi Purpose Keyboard

Logitech K480 Keyboard runs on two 3A-batteries, and works on bluetooth connectivity. The keyboard can be connected to three devices at the same time, and these devices could be desktop, android, IOS or all the three. There is a slot provided which has an inclined hollow space, and the electronic gadgets can be place in the slot, and the inclined built prevents the gadgets from toppling off the keyboard. The keys are really great, and the typing goes smooth and gives the feel of a regular keyboard. There is a knob which works to connect to one of the three devices at a time, and there is an option where a switch can be made from PC to IOS. The keyboard has functional keys of both, an Android and an Apple.

Logitech K480 Multi Purpose Keyboard is light-weight, easy to carry, stylish to flaunt, and less expensive when compared to other keyboards. I purchased it for ₹1,770 from Amazon, and it comes in two colours, black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Do leave a comment!