Wednesday 5 April 2017

The Rolling Entry Two

Greetings beautiful people!

5th April, 2017 - Wednesday

Welcome to read my second entry on Wheels.

I am feeling a little under the weather today, there's a running temperature and an inflamed larynx, but I did put on the skates for the sake of this entry.

It was the usual place, the terrace, and of course with Murfy as my spectator. Today, I realized something about 'going slow'. I practiced the to and fro walk a few times, and I wanted to speed it up a little, and I did stumble. This kept me thinking about a lot of things, and an old proverb came in handy today - "Slow and steady wins the race". Though I had practiced walking with the skates on, it wasn't enough. The to and fro walk on skates is the elementary lesson but a must, because it increases your stamina, and the legs get used to staying on the wheels for long. I went back to repeating the previous day's lesson, just walking with the skates on. I may put them on again later in the day if I am a little alright.

That's all folks!

Yours lovingly,
The Panda

2 comments:

  1. Hi take care, I am sure health is far more important. After a long time I hear about Murfy in these posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sir. I really don't know what's wrong with my health, the fever is fluctuating. I will take care. And Murfy will continue to appear in almost all the posts to come on 'Rolling Entries'.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Do leave a comment!