Monday 25 September 2017

I hope!

A tear -
Benumbing the heart
Comes down
Depressed thoughts -
Emotionally disturbed mind
Frightful imaginations, and
Gallows that call the vulnerable!
Haven't I suffered enough?
Is there more in store for me?
Jailing me in my own thoughts -
Killing my every emotion,
Laughing as I get insulted -
Mocking me at every opportunity,
Nudging me to cheer up in sarcasm -
Overwhelmingly voting for my downfall,
Pretending to encourage me -
Questioning me for what I am,
Reserving preconceived notions about me, and
Slamming my identity!
Tired have I become listening to nonsense,
Unperturbed I wish to remain, but
Vengeful darts are shot at me -
Wheeled to the poisons, I dive
X-treme collisions of thoughts,
Yearning terribly for this to rot -
Zealous times await for me, I hope.

2 comments:

  1. A to Z words wonderfully explains the emotions. Fighter, tigress, hope remains always good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arun - I am glad you liked the poem. Thank you, Sir.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Do leave a comment!