Thursday 18 July 2019

i feel

The buildings were wrecked, lamp posts ruined, flickering bulbs, and my metallic eyes saw those dilapidated walls coloured in red. The vision was getting blurred, perhaps the fight has drained me down, my unit needs to be charged.

Zzzz... gzzzz... bzzzz... the metallic sounds continued buzzing my electronic eardrums.

In a distance, I see everything aflame. The last of what made this town has shattered beyond the construction of memories. A tire in flames rolling about, charred bodies being scooped up by the crane, and the paradox of all, there is noise and there is silence.

The titanic battle between the flesh-n-bones and nuts-n-bolts, a struggle to know the meaning of mortality, and the last fight that will ever cease to be!

Wait... What just happened?! It's strange! It's strange... because... I feel!

2 comments:

  1. Simply marvelous. Words in right places, makes the reader enjoy the flow.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Do leave a comment!