Sunday 10 April 2016

Fine Writing Instrument

I find it strangely sweet that my mind easily connects to a fountain pen. Perhaps the effort that is put in making this fine writing instrument needs to be respected. The precision with which the nib is made and the concentration with which designs are carved on the nib and the body of the pen - all of it require detailed attention, appreciation and admiration. A fountain pen in hand gives me a strange sense of power, a power to write, a power to make the written words come to life and speak. This fine writing instrument demands good care and if that's done, then this companion is sure to last for a lifetime. I personally believe that one can always trust a person who uses a fountain pen to write, for he or she knows what gentleness and elegance is. Though 'trust' is a huge word, it's worth the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Do leave a comment!