Tuesday 25 August 2020

ACFI Attempt 6

 

 
 

Details:

1. Self-Portrait

2. Materials: FC Drawing Book, Classmate Mechanical Penpencil 0.7mm, Regular Pencil and Eraser, FC 2B and 8B, Blending with Small Stump, Tissue Paper and Flat Brush (size 3)

3. Date: 25 August 2020; Time: Almost 2 Hours, 30 Minutes

4.I drew the outlines based on the grid reference, and honestly, I was not in a mood to take it any forward.

5. I am happy with the fact that I am gradually getting the hang of shading.

6. I need to learn to get the features in their right positions and to get the overall face as accurately as possible.

7. I drew this not in the right frame of mind, yet, I want to stick to the challenge in the hope that this will make me feel better.

HAPPY DRAWING!!!

 

4 comments:

  1. This one is really good. There is improvement. Keep doing, probably the practice will help fine-tuning the skill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arun - Thank you, Sir! I should practice more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing 👏
    So much improvement ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roopa - The drawing looks good on paper, but in the photograph, it looks really awful. Thank you for the support though!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Do leave a comment!